Monday, December 5, 2016

Final Presentations 

In the last week, everyone presented a topic that they research over the semester. My presentation was about political corruption and I explained how in America today there is political corruption. I covered the supreme court, electoral voting, and the government transparency. My classmates covered immigration, animal experiments, physician-assisted suicided, and car upgrades. I enjoyed the human evolution presentation the most because it talked about how human physical evolution is over but not mental evolution. I didn't think mentally evolving was consider human evolution. The animal experiments tore my heart because of the recklessness of the animal caretakers. They threw animals around and practically totured them over and over. Some experiments killed animals and brought them back to life, which is beyond cruel. Overall everyone had a great presentation topics and I learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment